Last Updated on May 22, 2023
Asian Peanut Sesame Salad Dressing is a universal salad dressing for all kinds of salads. By using a powerful blender (or a stick blender) makes the job super easy! This salad dressing is divine, with sweet, nutty, and savory flavors. A good salad dressing is really the key to a salad, don’t you think so?
You can use this dressing for Asian Soba Noodle Salad and The Best Asian Slaw with Cashews!
Peanut sesame salad dressing
- Rice vinegar
- Maple Syrup
- Peanut Butter– smooth or cruncy up to you.
- Olive Oil– or any neutral flavored oil such as avocado oil…etc.
- Ginger– fresh ginger only
- Garlic– fresh garlic only
- Sesame Oil– black or white sesame oil both are ok. Black sesame oil has a stronger flavor.
- Light Soy Sauce– Pick a good brand of light soy sauce( L.K.K., Pearl River Bridge, Ayam…)or gluten-free soy sauce.
- Salt– taste if needed more
How to make Asian Peanut and Sesame Dressing
Add Rice vinegar, maple syrup, peanut butter, olive oil, peeled ginger, peeled garlic, sesame oil, light soy sauce, and salt into the blender, whizz up until there are no lumps. Done!
Hope you like this peanut sesame salad dressing!
Other ideas you will like:
- Sha Cha Glass Noodles in under 10 minutes
- Super easy five spice Tempeh popcorn with basil
- Vegan Curried Tofu Fried rice- one wok in under 15 minutes!
- Yaki Udon(Stir-fried Udon Noodles With Vegetables)
- King Oyster Mushroom Stir Fry with Cashew Nuts
- Really? Vegan Thai Basil Stir Fry!?
- Thai Peanut Sauce
Asian Peanut Sesame Salad Dressing
- A powerful blender
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 20 g Fresh Ginger( peeled)
- 5 g Fresh Garlic (peeled)
- 1/2 tsp Salt to taste
- Add Rice vinegar, maple syrup, peanut butter, olive oil, peeled ginger, peeled garlic, sesame oil, light soy sauce, and salt into the blender, whizz up until there are no lumps.
Sign Up to Joyful Dumplings!
Subscribe to our mailing list and join our community!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.