Last Updated on November 18, 2021 by SHU-CHUN
This Asian Peanut and Sesame Dressing is a universal salad dressing for all kinds of salads. By using a powerful blender( or a stick blender) makes the job super easy! This salad dressing is divine, with sweet, nutty, and savory flavors. A good salad dressing is really the key to a salad, don’t you think so?
Ingredients for Asian Slaw Salad dressing
- Rice vinegar
- Maple Syrup
- Peanut Butter– smooth or cruncy up to you.
- Olive Oil– or any neutral flavored oil such as avocado oil…etc.
- Ginger– fresh ginger only
- Garlic– fresh garlic only
- Sesame Oil– black or white sesame oil both are ok. Black sesame oil has a stronger flavor.
- Light Soy Sauce– Pick a good brand of light soy sauce( L.K.K., Pearl River Bridge, Ayam…)or gluten-free soy sauce.
- Salt– taste if needed more
How to make Asian Peanut and Sesame Dressing
Add Rice vinegar, maple syrup, peanut butter, olive oil, peeled ginger, peeled garlic, sesame oil, light soy sauce, and salt into the blender, whizz up until there are no lumps. Done!
Other meal ideas you will like:
- Sha Cha Glass Noodles in under 10 minutes
- Super easy five spice Tempeh popcorn with basil
- Vegan Curried Tofu Fried rice- one wok in under 15 minutes!
- Yaki Udon(Stir-fried Udon Noodles With Vegetables)
- Asian Soba Noodle Salad
- King Oyster Mushroom Stir Fry with Cashew Nuts
- Really? Vegan Thai Basil Stir Fry!?
Tell me how it was and give it a 5-star rating below the comment section! Share your recipes by tagging @joyful_dumplings_vegan_recipes. I love seeing your creations!
Let’s keep in touch! 🙂
All my recipes come with step-by-step video tutorials, so make sure you watch the video below to ensure success – and if you enjoy my recipes, please consider signing up to my website and YouTube channel. You can also find me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!
Asian Peanut and Sesame Dressing
- A powerful blender
- Add Rice vinegar, maple syrup, peanut butter, olive oil, peeled ginger, peeled garlic, sesame oil, light soy sauce, and salt into the blender, whizz up until there are no lumps.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE…
Sign Up to Joyful Dumplings!
Subscribe to our mailing list and join our community!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.