This Starbucks Gingerbread Latte is more than just a coffee—it’s a creamy, spiced, and utterly comforting treat that encapsulates the essence of the holiday spirit. This year, create something special in the comfort of your own home with our easy-to-follow guide.
A blend of spicy gingerbread flavor and robust espresso, topped with a light, frothy oat milk foam that’s sure to become a new staple for you and your loved ones.
With each sip, you’ll experience the rich flavors of the season and, perhaps, find a new holiday favorite to return to year after year. It’s literally like sipping on a freshly baked gingerbread cookie in a cup!
Celebrate the holidays with this easy recipe, and share this wonderful treat with your friends and family. Or savor it in a quiet moment of reflection, basking in the glow of your holiday decorations.
STARBUCKS GINGERBREAD LATTE – WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- You can skip the line at Starbucks and make this treat at home without compromising on flavor.
- Craft your own Starbucks Coffee Company quality beverage and wow your friends and family.
- You can freely adjust the gingerbread syrup and sugar to find your sweet spot.
- This latte is surprisingly easy to make and won’t strain your wallet.
- Whether you like your lattes iced or steaming, this recipe can be tailored to your preference – a chilly whoop of joy or a warm hug in a mug.
- 1/4 cup Espresso coffee
- 3/4 cups Oat Milk
- 2 tbsp Ginger syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- A pinch of nutmeg
HOW TO MAKE STARBUCKS GINGERBREAD LATTE
Prep time: 10 mins/ For 1 serving
- Pour the hot aromatic freshly brewed dark espresso into a container.
- Add ginger syrup and vanilla.
- Add 1/2 cup of warmed oat milk.
- Whip the remaining milk into foam and add freshly grated nutmeg if desired. Enjoy!
TIPS, VARIATIONS, AND SUBSTITUTIONS
🍂 Black Espresso – For those who enjoy a deeper, more intense coffee flavor, try using a dark roast or even a black espresso. It will provide a bold contrast to the sweet gingerbread syrup.
🍂 Cinnamon Twist – A sprinkle of cinnamon can add a delightful twist to your latte. Mix it with the ginger syrup or dust it on top of the foam for a fragrant, spicy kick that really captures the essence of the holidays.
🍂 Sweetness to Taste – If the gingerbread syrup alone doesn’t satisfy your sweet tooth, feel free to add a teaspoon of brown sugar. This will deepen the flavor and add a reminiscent note to those fresh-baked treats.
🍂 Dairy-Free Options – Oat milk offers a creamy texture, but you can still experiment with other dairy-free milk like almond or cashew. Each will add its own unique flavor profile to your latte.
🍂 Double Up – If you’re looking for an extra kick, go for a double shot of espresso. This will ensure that the coffee flavor shines through the rich gingerbread and vanilla notes.
🍂 Cool It Down – Want your Gingerbread Latte iced? No problem. Simply chill all the ingredients, pour over ice, and enjoy a cool, yet still festive, beverage.
OTHER STARBUCKS COPYCAT RECIPES THAT YOU MAY WANT TO TRY
If you’re a fan of re-creating Starbucks’ signature drinks at home, you’re in for a treat. Here are some delightful copycat recipes that bring the Starbucks experience into your kitchen:
- Starbucks Apple Crisp Oatmilk Macchiato: Fall in love with the taste of autumn with this perfect blend of spiced apple flavors and creamy oat milk. It’s a hug in a cup for those crisp mornings or chilly afternoons.
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte: Keep cool while indulging in the quintessential flavors of fall with this iced version of the classic Pumpkin Spice Latte. It’s pumpkin, spice, and everything nice, served cold.
- Starbucks Dragon Drink Recipe: Try a tropical escape with the Dragon Drink, a vibrant, fruity concoction that balances sweet mango and dragon fruit flavors with creamy coconut milk.
- Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher: Refresh your day with this zingy and sweet refresher. It’s the perfect combination of strawberry, acai, and a subtle caffeine kick to re-energize your afternoon.
Each of these recipes is crafted to mimic the beloved flavors of Starbucks beverages, providing a homemade twist to your favorite café treats.
Starbucks Gingerbread Latte (Copycat Recipe)
- 1. Pour the hot aromatic freshly brewed dark espresso into a container.
- 2. Add ginger syrup and vanilla.
- 3. Add 1/2 cup of warmed oat milk.
- 4. Whip the remaining milk into foam and add freshly grated nutmeg if desired. Enjoy!
Sign Up to Joyful Dumplings!
Subscribe to our mailing list and join our community!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.