Try these Tiktok viral air fryer breakfast cookies to give a sweet start to your morning, a quick and easy way to enjoy freshly baked cookies for breakfast.
These cookies offer you the breakfast elements we all love, made with oats, sweet bananas, and chocolate chips, for your perfect on-the-go breakfast.
They are quick and simple to make. Perfect for a busy weekday morning before going to work. But one of the best ways to enjoy these cookie-shaped chunks of heaven is to sit down with a relaxing cup of coffee or tea.
So if you want to enjoy the goodness of a well-made breakfast, then whip up a batch of these air fryer breakfast cookies now!
Air Fryer Breakfast Cookies – Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- If you’re looking for a new way to make grab-and-go breakfast, this is the one!
- It’s simple and easy to make.
- This will give you energy all throughout your morning the healthy way!
- People with a sweet tooth will love this.
- You can even have this as a dessert, snack, or with your coffee or tea.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced banana
- 1 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy milk
- 1 tbsp neutral-flavored oil, I use grapeseed oil.
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
* More maple syrup if you like it sweeter.
- In a small bowl, mash the ripe bananas using a fork.
- Combine oats and baking powder with the mashed banana. Stir to combine and a batter forms.
- Add the soy milk and oil to the cookie dough. Then sprinkle in the chocolate chips and ground cinnamon.
- This recipe can make 2 cookies. Divide the oatmeal mixture in half. Scoop the first half and put it in a preheated air fryer at 350 degrees F. Set the timer for a cooking time of 15 minutes. Take out the cookie and do the same for the remaining half. Place the cookies on a rack and let them cool for 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Other Types Of Oats For This Recipe
Oatmeal is known for the nutrition it provides, unique taste and texture, and easiness to prepare. But what kinds are there? Let’s take a look:
🌾 Quick cook oats – AKA “quick oats”, these are similar to rolled oats but are steamed longer and rolled thinner thus making them faster to prep than the traditional ones.
🌾 Instant oats – They are flakes that are precooked, dried, then rolled as thin as possible. They are the quickest to prepare among other types of oats and have a finer texture.
🌾 Oat flour – This is made by grinding the flakes into a fine powder. It has a mild sweet and nutty taste.
Tips, Variations, And Substitutions
🍪 Peanut butter – You can add this spread to your dough to give it more sweetness and nuttiness. Add a tablespoon or 2 of peanut butter to this recipe to complement the oat’s taste.
🍪 Sugar – Sprinkle these at the end while the cookies are cooling down or mix it with the oat mixture at the beginning to give it another layer of sweetness. You can substitute this with maple syrup, honey, or your favorite sweetener.
🍪 Vanilla – This will add an enticing aroma to your cookies. Feel free to add a drop or 2 to your batter before baking.
🍪 Cocoa powder – If you want to add richness and a more pronounced chocolate taste to your cookies then add this to the recipe if desired.
Other Cookie Recipes
If you still want to munch on cookies and haven’t had enough yet here are some cookie recipes that will satisfy your cravings:
- Vegan walnut cookies
- Pecan pie cookies
- Pumpkin snowball cookies
- Vegan Snickerdoodle cookies
- 26 Vegan Christmas cookie recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
Is The Air Fryer Good For Baking?
You can make most cookies and baked goods in the air fryer. Just adjust the cooking temperature to fit the functions of the air fryer and you’re good to go.
Can I Freeze These Cookies?
Yes, you can! If you want to make them ahead of time and store them in the freezer you may do so. Just let them thaw and pop them back in the air fryer to reheat.
Can I Add Protein Powder To This Breakfast Recipe?
Absolutely. If you want your cookies to be more filling you may add your protein powder to this recipe.
(TikTok Viral) Air Fryer Breakfast Cookies
- 1. In a small bowl, mash the ripe bananas using a fork.
- 2. Combine oats and baking powder with the mashed banana. Stir to combine and a batter forms.
- 3. Add the plant milk and oil to the cookie dough. Then sprinkle in the chocolate chips and ground cinnamon.
- 4. This recipe can make 2 cookies. Divide the oatmeal mixture in half. Scoop the first half and put it in a preheated air fryer at 350 degrees F. Set the timer for a cooking time of 15 minutes. Take out the cookie and do the same for the remaining half. Place the cookies on a rack and let them cool for 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Sign Up to Joyful Dumplings!
Subscribe to our mailing list and join our community!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.